The Popup Pro widget for Adobe Muse lets you place a popup window onto your site page, which overlays and freezes the page, capturing your visitors' attention.
The widget is easy to set up and fully configurable with options to display the popup after a time delay once the page has loaded, or triggered from a page item, such as a button or text. There are 16 animated appearance effects to choose from and the option to prevent the popup being displayed to visitors who have already closed it.
The widget comes packaged with 4 ready to use presets, which are easily configured to use your own content:
- A simple email signup form
- Video player display
- Facebook page likes
- Full page scrolling galleries
Previews of the preset widgets can be found here.
There is also an empty template to create popups with your own designs, which can be created using any of Muse's tools. Click here for a tutorial on setting up a custom widget.
- Simple drag and drop setup using your own designs
- 16 animated appearance effects
- Independent scrolling for content that extends off the page
- Hide the popup for returning visitors