Style tabular data from a comma-separated file into tasteful tables right inside your Muse project.
- Create separate paragraph styles for Table Header, Table Data and Table Control Elements to coordinate your table with the rest of your Muse project.
- Lots of style options inside the widget's flyout panel, including border and row styles, hover options, default sorting... all kinds of fun things.
- Any time you want to update the data in the table, simply update the file you added inside the widget. The table on your site will update automatically!
- Once the site is published, visitors can click on a column header to sort the table as they wish. Visitors can even drag and reorder column headers.
- "Show / Hide Columns" lets visitors, um, show or hide columns.
- Display the entire table, or configure the table to scroll inside a configured container, or enable "pagination" for visitors to see 10, 25 or 50 rows at a time.
*This widget is free for members of MuseSupplyCo.com.
Join Muse Supply Co and get access to over 50 widgets and assets for only $29 per year.